Very fast: FFSJ can optimize disk-cache and memory usage, this makes FFSJ 3-5 times faster than HJ-Split, WinSplit, MasterSplitter in both splitting and joining tasks. Of course, it is much faster than any compression program.
Simple: FFSJ works well on all Windows platforms. FFSJ-Lite doesn't need any requirement of installations or complicated DLLs. FFSJ-Standard has only one simple installation package for integrating FFSJ into shell context menu.
Small: Both FFSJ-Lite and FFSJ-Standard editions are small enough to fit on a floppy disk.
Easy to use: FFSJ has a friendly user-interface, it can be used to split any file. FFSJ-standard can also create its shell context menus in order to perform splitting and joining tasks directly from Windows Explorer.
Easy to be integrated: Since v3.0, FFSJ published its command-line interface. End-users can split/join multiple files using a .BAT file. Developers can write their own interface (in any language) to perform splitting/joining tasks from their applications.
Secure: FFSJ uses an advanced encryption algorithm to make your data much more secure from unauthorized access. Since v2.9, MD5 checksum algorithm has also been integrated to verify data integrity.
Compatible: FFSJ can join parts produced by HJ-Split.
Free and Safe: FFSJ-Lite and FFSJ-Standard are free and clean, both editions do not contain any form of adwares, spywares, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
FFSJ-Lite vs. FFSJ-StandardFFSJ-Lite is only one .EXE file, it does not need to be installed, you can directly run FFSJ by double-clicking FFSJ.exe.
FFSJ-Standard = FFSJ-Lite + Shell Context Menu Plug-in. For Windows 2000/XP/Vista, you must log on as an administrator to install FFSJ-Standard. After installation, you can launch FFSJ from Shell Context Menu:
How to split a file?1. Switch to the "Splitting" tab:
- Choose the source file from open dialog
- Drag a file from Windows Explorer and drop to the "Splitting" tab
- Edit source file name directly.
- If you have FFSJ-standard installed, you can right click a file and click "Split" from Shell context menu.
3. Setup parameters according to your preference: change output directory, change number of split parts, change part limit, etc.
How to join split parts together?All split parts must have the same name, except for their extensions (.001, .002, .__a, .__b, etc.). Joining split parts is equivalent to restoring original file.
1. Switch to the "Joining" tab:
- Choose the first part from open dialog
- Drag the first part from Windows Explorer and drop to the "Joining" tab
- Edit the first part name directly
- If you have FFSJ-standard installed, you can right click a split part and click "Join" from Shell context menu.
3. Check the list of split parts from drop-down list.
5. Click "Join" button, enter the password if your split parts are password-protected, and wait until File Joiner complete the task. You will see the message:
How to get MD5 signature of a file?1. Switch to "MD5 Checksum" tab:
- Choose a file from open dialog
- Drag a file from Windows Explorer and drop to the "MD5 Checksum" tab
- Edit the file name directly
- If you have FFSJ-standard installed, you can right click a file and click "MD5 Checksum" from Shell context menu.
3. Click "Get & Copy" button, and wait until File Checksum complete the task. You will see the message: